Saturday, January 10, 2009

kOkOrO!!



kokoro = heart



so today we will talk about the story that i just finished.






nObUtA wO pRoDuCe




Kiritani Shuiji - Kamenashi Kazuya


Kusano Akira - tomohisa Yamasita


Nobuko Kotani - Maki Horikita


1st of all, aku ingt cite ni cite yg lmbt b'jln.


tp ok je,cuma kamenashi b'lakon jd hipokrit..


nk jd cool,jd kwn yg baik..


ada masa kita blh jd cm2..


tp ada limit..


gila aku tgk kamenashi b'lakon..


cute gile..


tgk muka je pon tau cite best..


huhu..


angau..


klaka sbnrnye cite ni..


mla2 shuiji jmp nobuta,kat pokok.


"are u hv stomachache?"


"no,i'm smiling"


"oh,u smiling.. huhu.."


nobuta ni memang x reti senyum..


senget je dia senyum..


smpi epsd last,bila shuiji n akira dh x de bru dia pndi senyum..


klaka hbs..


nway, nobuta stands for no-nobuko n buta-pig.


there's where she's being calling nobuta.


dieorg x kisah pggl pig sbb bg dieorg menda 2 cm ayam n daging gak rr..


byk gak menda klaka selit2..


cm "niku,niku,niku,"


niku=meat.


sebijik cm luffy ckp.


aku rasa mak dia pon otaku gak.


cite ni ingtkn x de loving2 sume,upanye adaa gak.


akira ska kt nobuta tp nobuta agak ska kt shuiji


sapa yg x minat kt shuiji,aku pon cair.


comey n ensem..


tp last skali,nobuta x pilih sesapa pon.bg dia,shuiji n akira sama pntg bg dia..

ini lagu theme dieorg..

SEISHUN AMIGO

My cellphone rings,

and a terrible premonition

flashes through my heart

Calm down, mi amigo*

I'm in a mess, help me, those guys are chasing me

Maybe this is the end, mi amigo

My phone died, cutting me off from you

Yes, the two of us were always one,

at home we were invincible, weren't we?

Yes, we'd longed to come to this town for a long time

For some reason, I remember the scenery,

embracing the beautiful sky the day we left

When I reached a dark alleyway,

you were crouching there

I'm sorry I didn't get there in time

I can't keep the promise we made the day

it all came crashing down

But I'm so happy you came

You held my shaking hand tight

Yes, when we came to this city we felt

like we could have anything we wanted

Yes, we left our home behind

without looking back to pursue our big dream,

smiling the whole time

We dreamed that together we could chase

after a future that wouldn't change

Yes, the two of us were always one,

at home we were invincible, weren't we?

Yes, we'd longed to come to this town for a long time

For some reason, I remember the scenery,

embracing the beautiful sky the day we left





No comments:


kAmEnAsHi kAzUya


hE's cUtE
hE's beaUtifuL
hE lOves bAsebAll
hE's aN iDoL, a SingEr, an AcToR
hE's tHe lEttEr K in KaT-TuN
hE's kYohEi in YaMaTo NadesHikO sHicHi hEngE
hE's kAnZaKi sHizUku in KamI nO sHizUku
hE's kOsaKU in oNe pOund gOsPeL
hE's hIrotO kAnzAki in tAtTa hItoTsu nO kOi
hE's YuYa iShidA in sApuRI
hE's kIriTanI sHuji in nObuta Wo pRoduCE
hE's oDagiRi rYu in gOkusen 2